Monday, August 26, 2013

Find Me by Debra Webb

On page 77 I thought to myself that I had this all figured out and I was a bit annoyed to have it so soon.  But I kept reading because I enjoy Debra Webb's style. She writes a good sex scene, her female leads are damaged but strong woman who learn that to let love in doesn't diminish their strength and she writes mystery that is tension filled.

As I kept reading there are plenty of clues that point to my theory being correct and I was thinking that while I liked the story and wanted to know what the heck everyone in this town had hidden I was feeling disappointed and smug. Until the reveal started. And then I was glad because while I was in the right ballpark I didn't hit a homerun.

So far I have been enjoying her books. They make for nice breaks from heavy school related or emotionally rough reads.

(Finished August 26, 2013)

Also by Debra Webb
Nameless
Faceless

No comments:

Post a Comment