Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris

I read a fair number of biographies and memoirs.

This was unlike any I have ever read!!

NPH gives his story in a clever way that shares some details about his life to date but also throws in some silly side trips into a fictionalized what if I made a different life choice way.

When I was young I read the choose your own adventures and that is the style he writes his book in. At different points you can choose to skip to different moments in his life or see what would happen if you had lead him down a different path. Maybe it would be death, maybe it would be flipping burgers...who knows...

What you end up with is a fun read that at the end of the day gives you some insight into the life of the fabulous NPH, his sweet husband David and their twins.


(Finished January 21, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment