Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Grownup by Gillian Flynn

I got this a free gift from The Book of the Month Club with my January shipment. I wish they had kept it. I got so excited to see a FREE BOOK. And when I saw that it was by Gillian Flynn I thought I was in for a real treat. But oh no!! Not the case at all!! It looked like there was going to be a twist, I was watching for one since it is what I have come to expect from her...and there was a twist, this book stunk....it started out promising, even a little naughty judging by the first page and the profession of the main character. But then the twist came and I groaned and rolled my eyes and felt very disappointed. What a tease Book of the Month Club!!! Not nice!!

Luckily it only took me a very short time to read this 62 page waste of paper....

(Finished January 12, 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment