Monday, October 1, 2018

Lethal White (Cormoran Strike #4) by Robert Galbraith

This was a LONG book. But it was good!! I paused it for a couple of days to read An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green and then picked it back up. I like, really like Robin. And I like Cormoran too. I like them together. I like how they like each other but neither knows it about the other and they are a little awkward with each other but their minds work so well together to solve mysteries and the mushy love stuff isn't a distraction, even if there isn't really any mushy love stuff...yet. There might be at some point, and I hope there is, but it is the mysteries I love most. This is four adventures in and I have yet to be disappointed. This was one was tough and I am not ashamed to admit I didn't figure it out before the reveal. I thought it was someone else and I was wrong. I love that in a who done it.


From book 1 I did not like Matthew...not even a little, and my dislike for him was cemented in this edition. He is a real ass!!!

I can't say much else because, SPOILERS. So I will end here saying this was a book I enjoyed and I hope there will be more soon!!!! If you like a good, well spun, murder mystery then you want to spend time with Robin and Cormoran.

Actually before I leave you, I want to say that as much as I would love to be friends with Robin I would be very nervous about going anyplace with her, she seems to attract a bit of danger. But then again she gets out of it so maybe....

(Finished October 1, 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment