Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Prey (Predator Trilogy, #1) by Allison Brennan

After a rough ending to my first semester at my new school and a new major which involved a very long paper and a lot of heavy, often dry reading I was ready for something that didn't require as much of me.

This was a good way to dive into my for fun reading over my break. The story was filled with mystery, sex, tension and well written characters.

The who-done it portion wasn't too obvious, the sex scenes were well written and not at all of the cheesy romance novel sort, but more real and a bit dirty, and the female lead character was flawed and hurting but strong and not all whiny.

Even for its page count it was a pretty quick read. I have the other two in the Predator Trilogy and am looking forward to reading them.  

(finished December 15, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment