Thursday, August 5, 2021

Wings of Shadow (Crown of Feathers #3) by Nicki Pau Preto

 Book Review:

Wings of Shadow 

🪶🪶🪶🪶🪶5🪶

Everything I could have wished for in a series finale and more. 

I’m not going to say much because this book is still so new I fear spoiling anyone. And this one needs to be experienced unspoiled. 

So my vague review is this- the action and fight scenes are so wonderfully written. The choreography invoked such powerful images in my mind. 

The tension and worry was visceral. 

The character growth over the trilogy is tightly and powerfully written to its conclusion in this book. 

Love and sacrifice. Found family. Queer characters. True partnerships. It’s all here. 

And PHOENIXES!!!! 

Trust me and read the Crown of Feathers trilogy if you haven’t yet. 


(Finished August 5, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment