Sunday, January 12, 2014

So Me by Graham Norton

I've read a few memories (some being Rob Lowe, Dawn French, Stephen Fry, Malala Yousafzai, Jim Gaffigan, Nujood Ali, Melissa Francis, John Barrowman) and have enjoyed reading them.

I love Graham Norton. I love his chat show and thought he was great hosting I'd Do Anything. I wish I LOVED his book. I almost did. I think the reason is that it is not very deep. There are moments it almost gets there but then he pulls back. The only time he really goes all in is when he shares about his father's death.

After reading So Me I get the impression that the Graham we see on TV is the real him and he isn't playing a part, he is who is and I like that.

Over all interesting and entertaining even if slightly sugar coated.

Oh, there is a lot of wanking in the pages of this book so be forewarned.


(Finished January 12, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment