Sunday, September 9, 2018

Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu

Virtual reality. Gaming. Hackers. A little romance. Some mystery. That's what is happening in Warcross.

It was a good story and I will read the sequel Wildcard. I didn't see the twist coming, Zero's identity surprised me. I thought I knew who it was but I was wrong and I liked the twist, even as I hope the sequel has more about Zero because I have questions!!!

But what is really great about this book is the question is raises about how much virtual reality should be integrated into life and how should it be used. And the timeless questions of literature, just because someone can does that mean they should and does the ends justify the means?

I cant say more or I will spoil you so I will stop here and say I enjoyed this and I also now want to read Marie Lu's The Young Elites and Legends.

(Finished September 9, 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment