Monday, July 8, 2019

Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris

This is one of those books that leaves you feeling WTF was that, in the best possible way. It is also one of those books that it is next to impossible to write a review of because SPOILERS. 

So here is a vague post all to tell you that YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!!

It is kind of in the realm of Gone Girl or The Girl On The Train in that you don't know who is reliable and who isn't, who did what and who didn't, but this is BETTER. I thought I had figured it out a couple of times and once I came really close but I never quite figured it out and so the ending was fabulous because it was a surprise. 


It is a quick read both because it's under 300 pages and because you can't put it down because you just need to know what the hell is going on. I was so upset when I had to put it down yesterday and go to work and I was so close to done that I took it with me when I walked my dog so I could finish. 


(Finished July 8, 2019)





No comments:

Post a Comment