Friday, May 21, 2021

A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab

Book 1: A Darker Shade of Magic

Book 2: A Gathering of Shadows


I just finished reading this with enough time to post before I have to head to work. I loved this trilogy.


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No doubt this time around!!

The saga of The Londons comes to a conclusion with magic and love and pain and loss and healing too. 

Lila is so strong and badass. I love her even when she is so stubborn she makes a hot mess things. I love how vulnerable she is without ever realizing it. 


Kell is just the best. I wish he hadn’t made the choice he did at the market (sorry that’s vague but I’m trying to avoid spoilers) because now I’ll never know 😂. His budding bond with Lila over the three books is everything. I’m not a huge fan of sappy, I much prefer their snarky growth. 


And my heart broke for Holland and I loved him at the end and I am so mad at V.E. for that 😂


And finally I need to say that Alucard and Rhy healed me and were just everything I wanted them to be and more. And they healed each other too, I think. I’d like to think. And I am so glad to have met them. 

(Finished May 21, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment