Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Fable (Fable #1) by Adrienne Young

 Book Review:

Fable 

✨✨✨✨✨5✨

I didn’t know what to expect from this book. This was definitely a case of The Cover Made Me Buy It. But I was also intrigued by the things I heard calling Fable a badass girl pirate.

While she isn’t exactly a pirate, Fable is absolutely badass and I love her!!

After my last few reads being so magic type fantasy heavy this was a shift. I’m not complaining just making an observation. 

After the death of her mother Fable is left by her father to fend for herself. She does, but she’s determined to get off the island and prove her worth to her father, the ironically named Saint, and get in his crew. 

What she ends up finding is herself and her own strength and worth. She also finds her chance at a family and love. 

This was kind of a quiet story, no epic fights or battles, but rather is a romantic story filled with adventure.




(Finished July 28, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment