Monday, July 19, 2021

Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber

 Book Review:

Legendary 

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸/5🩸

While the first book in this trilogy told the story of Scarlett, this book is Tella’s tale. I found myself not really liking/caring for Scarlett this time. Which got me thinking about the way we react to things in a story depending on the POV character. 

Like the first book the writing is lovely and dreamy and full of interesting imagery. I’m looking forward to jumping into Finale and even more excited for Once Upon a Broken Heart

I didn’t like Tella during Caraval but she grew on me and by the time I sighed and closed the book  I loved her!

Something that this book took to a new level of WTF is the feeling that you can’t tell what is true, what is bullshit, what’s part of the game and what is real. It’s fantastic!! 

This has been a crazy ride!!




(Finished July 19, 2021)


No comments:

Post a Comment