Monday, July 5, 2021

The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air #2) by Holly Black

 Book Review:

The Wicked King

🧜🏽‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️/5🧜🏽‍♀️

I absolutely devoured every moment of this piece of the story. And I’m so ridiculously anxious to see what Jude does next, how she will react to what happened to her, what she has been through. 

This middle book is a fabulous bridge, the tension started slowly and built up until reaching a fevered pitch right at the end. And then wham!! A totally kick to the heart. I don’t know what to feel, I don’t know what to hope for. My heart is racing and my mind is filled with all kind of thoughts and worries. 

I love Jude for all her stubbornness and the heart she tries so hard to pretend she doesn’t have. 

There were times while reading that I felt like I couldn’t breathe and it was so much fun.

Holly Black really is an incredible story teller!! 

So now I am on the conclusion, joyfully yet terrified at the same time.




(Finished July 5, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment