Monday, December 30, 2019

The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising #1) by Kiersten White

I really enjoyed The Dark Decent of Elizabeth Frankenstein and enjoyed the trip back to the Buffyverse in Slayer so when a retelling of the Arthur legend was announced I trusted Kiersten to do it well. Well she didn't, she did it more than well, it was amazing. Enough twists and surprises to make it feel fresh and new but enough of the tale of Arthur, Merlin, and Excalibur to be true to the legend.

I enjoyed this so much more than I thought I would and that is saying something since I fully expected to find it awesome.


I can't say a lot, well really much of anything more than READ THIS because the little twists and surprises are so important.


There is everything you expect from a Camelot tale, magic, danger, knights, mystery, romance...


Thank you for a great last book of the year read Kiersten!!!
(Finished December 30, 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment