Sunday, June 13, 2021

Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli

 2021 Pride Read-A-Thon Book Review:

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿/5🍿

I ABSOLUTELY loved every second of this book!! Even when I was wishing I could tell Kate to snap out of it and stop for a second, to listen, and to feel. Change is hard! Growing up is harder!! But it doesn’t have to mean the end, it can be followed by endless opening nights and curtain calls. 

I have never been disappointed or let down by a @beckyalbertalli book and this one is no exception. #KateInWaiting was so much fun and so full of feels, thank you Becky for giving this bookseller another great go-to suggestion!! 

And if it’s ok with you I’m going to keep thinking I’m mentioned in your Curtain Speech…hey it does say booksellers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜


And lastly, I need to say that it is so damn important to remember that COMING OUT SHOULD NEVER BE FORCED AND IS NOT OWED TO ANYONE!! IT IS A PERSONAL DECISION AND IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE. OTHER DO NOT GET TO DECIDE HOW QUEER SOMEONE IS OR HOW PUBLIC THAT QUEERNESS IS!!


(Finished June 13, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment