Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Mister Impossible (Dreamer Trilogy #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

 The first book in the trilogy: Call Down the Hawk


It's @maggie_stiefvater so it starts at ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5✨ and would have to epically fail to go down. #misterimpossible does not fail!

As spoiler free as possible I’ll say that my one and only complaint is not enough Adam but when the big thing I didn’t see coming is revealed I understood why and the setup it played for the conclusion. 

The way this story plays with the idea of what it means to be real, to be alive, to be your own person is truly fascinating and powerful. The snarky style of some the characters and the depth of them all slowly unravels and everyone is more than they seem. 

And I do mean EVERYONE!!

(Finished May 31, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment