Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shadowland (The Mediator book 1) by Meg Cabot

If you’ve read any of my book posts you know I read quite a bit of YA books. Some because they are not just for young adults and feel like they are even more for adults than teens/kids. Others because they are enjoyable for adults but good for tweens/teens too and so I can read them and my daughter can too and we can talk about them. I love to share books with her.

This falls into the second group. I really enjoyed this book and so will my girl when she reads it.

Suze is a 16 year old New Yorker forced to move to California because her mother has remarried. She now has a new home, a step-father and 3 step-brothers. And she is a mediator. She talks to ghosts and helps them clean up what ever is keeping them from moving on. She is a teen ghost whisperer who isn’t afraid to use force if need be.

(read March 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment